Why Publish With Us
- All the published articles are open access which means it’s free to access from anywhere in the world.
- We offer fast publication while providing rigorous peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Each article will be published under a Creative Commons license and authors are the copyright holder.
- We are committed to the highest standards of peer review.
- We’re proud of the impact and influence this journal have – from citations to social media shares.
- We’re committed to promoting your work as widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.
Associations and Collaborations
Journal of Health Care and Research is associated with Japanese Low Carbohydrate Diet Promotion Association
In Japan, Dr. Koji EBE, MD, PhD and colleagues have established Japanese LCD Promotion Association (JLCDPA) and developed their activities as follows:
i) Beneficial information of LCD on the website concerning 77 affiliated hospitals and clinics so far.
ii) Seminars and workshops have continued for years, including 11 seminars and 19 cooking workshops in large cities.
Our Journal Metrics
Acceptance Rate – 64%
Submission to Final Decision – 27 days
Acceptance to Publication – 7 days
Relative Citation Ratio (RCR) – 1.308
Submit manuscript as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recent Articles
Original Article | J Health Care and Research. 2021 Jan 15;2(1):1-12
Prevalence of Zoonotic Pathogens in Domestic and Feral Cats in Shanghai, with Special Reference to Salmonella
Author(s): Halim A*, Bhekharee AK, Feng M, Cheng X*, Halim M*
Original Article | J Health Care and Research. 2020 Oct 30;1(3): 182-92
Public Health Students’ Reflection regarding the First Case of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in a University, Southern Thailand
Author(s): Suwanbamrung C*, Kaewsawat S
Literature Review | J Health Care and Research. 2020 Nov 21;1(3):197-208
Author(s): Halim M*, Halim A, Trivosa V