About this Journal
Journal of Health Care and Research is an open access international journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles. The Journal is a Tri-annually Publication. It is dedicated to the production of commitments in all fields of exploratory and connected inquires about health sciences. The editors welcome unique commitments that have not been published and are not under thought somewhere else.
Papers acknowledged for publication are double-blind refereed to ensure academic integrity. This Journal endeavours to give the most happening and best research……
Why Publish With Us
- All the published articles are open access which means it’s free to access from anywhere in the world.
- Each case published in this journal can improve health outcomes.
- We offer fast publication while providing rigorous peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Each article will be published under a Creative Commons license and authors are the copyright holder.
- We are committed to the highest standards of peer review.
- We’re proud of the impact and influence this journal have – from citations to social media shares.
- We’re committed to promoting your work as widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.
Staphylococcus aureus can cause exfoliative skin conditions, ranging from localized bullous impetigo (BI) to staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS). The latter is a potentially life-threatening disorder, which leads to blistering of the upper layer of the skin, by the release of a circulating exotoxin. The disease especially affects infants and small children but has also been described in adults. SSSS usually presents with a prodrome of sore throat or conjunctivitis. The infection is often peri-facial impetigo, here is usually no bacteremia. Bullous impetigo, the toxin produces blisters locally at the site of infection, whereas in cases of the scalded-skin syndrome, it circulates throughout the body, causing blisters at sites distant from the infection.
Congratulations on the inaugural issue of Journal of Health Care and Research in the Asploro publishing group. In the fields of health and medical care across the world, there have been various clinical practices and research for long time. This journal would be expected to play an important role in further development in the future.
Concerning the fundamental philosophy of medicine, there were some important quotes. The words of Ambroise Paré （1510～1590）have been well-known, which is “To cure sometimes. To relieve often. To comfort always” . Furthermore, Sir William Osler (1849-1919), a Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, had said many significant comments [2,3]. Among them, the following are known: “Listen to your patient; he is telling you the diagnosis”, and “Medicine is a science of uncertainty and an art of probability”.