Why Publish With Us
- All the published articles are open access which means it’s free to access from anywhere in the world.
- We offer fast publication while providing rigorous peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Each article will be published under a Creative Commons license and authors are the copyright holder.
- We are committed to the highest standards of peer review.
- We’re proud of the impact and influence this journal have – from citations to social media shares.
- We’re committed to promoting your work as widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.
Associations and Collaborations
Asploro Journal of Biomedical and Clinical Case Reports is associated with Japanese Low Carbohydrate Diet Promotion Association
In Japan, Dr. Koji EBE, MD, PhD and colleagues have established Japanese LCD Promotion Association (JLCDPA) and developed their activities as follows:
i) Beneficial information of LCD on the website concerning 77 affiliated hospitals and clinics so far.
ii) Seminars and workshops have continued for years, including 11 seminars and 19 cooking workshops in large cities.
Our Journal Metrics
Acceptance Rate – 64%
Submission to Final Decision – 27 days
Acceptance to Publication – 7 days
Relative Citation Ratio (RCR) – 1.308
Impact Factor – 1.57*
*2019 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2017 and 2018 with the number of times they are cited in 2019 based on Google Scholar Citation Index database. If ‘X’ is the total number of articles published in 2017 and 2018, and ‘Y’ is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed journals during 2019 then, journal impact factor = Y/X