Asploro Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health (ASJPCH) is an international, Triannually, peer-reviewed open access journal in which it addresses not only health related issues (disease, infection, genetic disorder, growth impairment etc.), but also aims to cover topics related to the physical, emotional and social well-being of children. Child psychology, behavioral aspects, societal apathy, exposure to the criminal and violent environment, parental negligence, and cultural background, are some of the factors that influence the development of a child; and any research related to these issues will be accepted for publication. The content encompasses the needs of the whole child in his physiologic, mental, emotional, and social structure.
ASJPCH aims to publish cutting-edge research work through open access platform. The objective of the journal is to remove all the barriers and bring out the research work of scientists, medical practitioners and academicians across the globe on an online forum.
The periodical draws together both the formal aspects of pediatric medicine and surgery and the broader fields of child health, covering general pediatrics, perinatal medicine, pediatric surgery, and community pediatrics. ASJPCH is equipped with distinguished editorial board members which facilitate a quality peer review process. This helps the journal to achieve its aim of integrity in research. The main aim is to serve the authors by adopting hassle-free submissions and perfect e-mail correspondence about different stages in the publication process.
Asploro Journal of Pediatrics and Child Health offers peer-reviewed papers addressing PCH (Pediatrics and Child Health) practice, policy, and research. Journal coverage includes PCH epidemiology, demography, and health status assessment; Innovative PCH service initiatives; Implementation of PCH programs; PCH policy analysis and advocacy and PCH professional development. It is an important source for practitioners as well as academics in public health, obstetrics, gynecology, prenatal medicine, pediatrics, and neonatology.
Why Publish With Us
- All the published articles are open access which means it’s free to access from anywhere in the world.
- We offer fast publication while providing rigorous peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Each article will be published under a Creative Commons license and authors are the copyright holder.
- We are committed to the highest standards of peer review.
- We’re proud of the impact and influence this journal have – from citations to social media shares.
- We’re committed to promoting your work as widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.