Journal of Health Care and Research is an open access international journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles. The Journal is a Tri-annually Publication. It is dedicated to the production of commitments in all fields of exploratory and connected inquires about health sciences. The editors welcome unique commitments that have not been published and are not under thought somewhere else.
Papers acknowledged for publication are double-blind refereed to ensure academic integrity. This Journal endeavors to give the most happening and best research in the field of health sciences.
The principle point is to build a platform and communicate with researchers and scientists by publishing unique research, audits, case reports, Opinions, short correspondences and editorials, and so on. This Journal is devoted to different disciplines of Health sciences.
Why Publish With Us
- All the published articles are open access which means it’s free to access from anywhere in the world.
- Each case published in this journal can improve health outcomes.
- We offer fast publication while providing rigorous peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Each article will be published under a Creative Commons license and authors are the copyright holder.
- We are committed to the highest standards of peer review.
- We’re proud of the impact and influence this journal have – from citations to social media shares.
- We’re committed to promoting your work as widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.