Case Reports are the first piece of research writing in the health field and represent the most basic type of study design. They make a contribution to health knowledge and have educational value or highlight the need for a change in clinical practice or diagnostic/prognostic approaches. If your submission has an important clinical message we would like to read it!
Asploro Journal of Biomedical and Clinical Case Reports is open access, peer-reviewed journal which mainly aims to directly improve global health outcomes and share clinical knowledge using case reports to convey important best practice messages. Each case report published in this journal adds valuable new information to medical knowledge.
We welcome case reports, clinical images, research and review articles, and short communications from all areas of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science. Case reports can span the full spectrum of health sciences in the broadest sense, including biochemistry, microbiology, developmental biology, cell biology, genetics, immunology, molecular biology, structural biology, translational medicine, protein science, clinical epigenetics, clinical trials, clinical pharmacology, physiology, neuroscience, etc.,
Publish with Us
- All the published articles are open access which means it’s free to access from anywhere in the world.
- Each case published in this journal can improve health outcomes.
- We offer fast publication while providing rigorous peer review to maintain the integrity of information.
- Each article will be published under a Creative Commons license and authors are the copyright holder.
- We are committed to the highest standards of peer review.
- We’re proud of the impact and influence this journal have – from citations to social media shares.
- We’re committed to promoting your work as widely as we can and providing as much visibility and exposure for your article as possible.